Give us a call:
How to get here:
Twinlow is located five minutes from Rathdrum,Idaho, just off of Highway 41. It is amazing just how accessible our camp is year round! Don’t worry about driving out here in the winter because we are blessed to be just off a major highway and on a school route, so the roads are always plowed. Another benefit to Twinlow is the road to us is flat, so you won’t have to worry about steep hills or winding roads any time of the year.
Twinlow’s parking lot is big enough for large charter buses and big family gatherings. It is truly one of the easiest places to get away and relax.
You can find us by typing Twinlow Camp and Retreat Center into Google Maps or Apple Maps on your smartphone.
Or, if you want more traditional instructions here is how to find us:
- Head North on Highway 41 out of Rathdrum for about 5 minutes.
- Turn LEFT on Par 3 Golf Course Rd.
- Then turn RIGHT on Twinlow Rd. We are about ¼ mile down the road. You’ll see the Twinlow sign.
- Don’t worry if you miss the first turn. There is a second chance to turn LEFT on Twin Lakes Rd.
- If you turn on Twin Lakes Rd., take a LEFT on Twinlow Rd. and we are about a quarter of a mile down the road on the right. You’ll see the Twinlow sign.
- Pull in and say hello! We like it when people say hello.
Twinlow Camp and Retreat Center
22787 N Twinlow Rd
Rathdrum, ID 83858