Peak Fun All Week!
Here’s the thing! You can either have a summer where you sit at home scrolling through Insta with mad FOMO, or you could be having the time of your life at Crossfire Camp.
We bring our A Game for this week because we know that your expectations are high. I mean, we are asking you to skip binge watching for a week, so we really ramp up the goods for you. Our best staff, the fastest games, the loudest campfires, and the fanciest of shmanciest dinners.
Here’s what you will be missing out on if you don’t come to the best week of camp we offer:
- The Messtival (think of the messiest hour of your life and then times it by 2)
- Water polo
- Growing in your faith with an amazing Camp Pastor
- Fancy Schmancy Dinner (pretty much it’s dinner, but you get to dress up perty)
- Friendships that you’ll @ all year long
If you don’t think that is enough, here are a few other things you’ll enjoy during your week as a Crossfire Camper.
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Inflatable water toys
- 9-Square in the Air
- Gaga ball
- Sports (soccer, volleyball, baseball, basketball, etc.)
- Frisbee golf
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Mafunzos (a time to learn something new)
- Nature Walks
- Slip n’ Slide
- Board games
- Camp store
- And time to just chill
Let’s Go to Camp!
Click here to learn about the different ways to register for camp:
Dates and Times:
July 11th – 16th, 2021
Sunday 3:00 pm – Friday 11:00 am
Campers entering 9th – 13th grade.
At Twinlow we believe that everyone should be able to come to camp. Camperships are always available. For more info and to request an application, email our Director.
Packing lists, driving directions, and FAQs visit: